Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Stable: 2007 BFSSFG IRO


2007 BFSSFG IRO

Frame / Size / Year:
59cm IRO Limited Edition Frame and Nashbar carbon fork
Handlebars / Stem:
Nitto Bullhorns and Salsa threadless stem
Fork / Headset:
Nashbar Carbon Fork and IRD Techno Glide head set
Front Wheel / Hub / Rim / Tire:
Velocity Deep V laced to Formula hub
Rear Wheel / Hub / Rim / Tire:
Velocity Deep V laced to Formula hub
Crankset / Bottom Bracket:
49t FSA Carbon Pro crank set and FSA Platinum Pro bottom bracket
Saddle / Seat Post:
Brooks Team Pro Saddle and IRO seat post
Pedals / Chain:
MKS Royal track pedals and clips and Izumi bicycle chain
Gearing / Chainring / Misc.:
17t IRO cog
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my commuter.  I ride this bike every single day to work on week days and on the weekends to run errands.  I don't claim any zen-like fixed gear mentality; a fixie for me is simple and low maintenance.  Those are very important things to me for a commuting bike.  Despite the simplicity, the bike has some nice components because I like nice stuff and people who know bikes will notice the little touches and see it's a rad bike.

Waddaya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment