Monday, March 19, 2012

My Stable: 2007 Cervelo P2C


2007 Cervelo P2C

2007 Cervelo P2C

Visiontech aerobars

Wolf CL carbon fork; FSA Orbit IS 1 1/8" headset

Vuelta Team Pro 50mm Carbon Tubulars w/ Conti Gatorskins

Vuelta Team Pro 50mm Carbon Tubulars w/ Conti Gatorskins and Chaero Disc Cover

FSA SLK MegaExo crankset and bottom bracket

Selle SMP Stratos and Cervélo aero carbon IAA seatpost

Shimano sport touring SPD pedals and SRAM Red chain.

Shimano Ultegra cassette and Shimano Dura-Ace derailleur and bar-end shifters
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Time Trial bike.  I try to do dedicated TT training a couple times per month, but for the most part this is a dedicated racing machine.  Honestly, I don't get as much use out of it as I would like.  It seems like time trials are not popular in south Florida with only handful per year, whereas there is a time trial every week in Orlando alone.  If I lived in Orlando I'd be TT'ing every week.  I've often considered going to the Orlando TT series, but those usually happen on Tuesday night which means taking time off from work Tuesday afternoon and then being a wreck Wednesday morning at work.  So as it is, I have a very, very expensive which is very, very fast whose primary goal is decorating my bedroom wall rather than being raced.

No comments:

Post a Comment