Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome to the Musette Bag!

This blog is still a work in progress from a design standpoint.  I promise to make it nice looking soon.  

So what is it?

This blog is basically going to be an eating and training log for me as an amateur racing cyclist.  Whenever I eat something, I'll post it here with calories and what not.  I'll do an end of the day eating summary that finalizes my daily caloric intake along with my daily diet quality score per Matt Fitzgerald's Racing Weight.  

Also, after every training ride and event, I'll post my Garmin summary of the ride.  I'll also discuss anything cool or noteworthy from the ride.

Between these statistical posts, I'll post articles about my thoughts on diet, fitness and exercise that people may find helpful even if they aren't athletes.  And anything else interesting that crosses my mind which folks may find relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment