Sunday, February 13, 2011

Breakfast 2/13/11

Good morning.  Hope everyone slept well last night.  Today is my monthly fitness test.  I will be doing an 8 mile simulated out and back simulated time trial to see how much, if any, faster I've gotten since last month.  I've already done my weigh in for this, and my gains have been impressive in terms of body composition.  Whether it translates to the bike is another matter entirely.  Time trialing is the least weight dependent aspect of cycling, so it's the least effective way to measure power/weight gains in terms of mph.  However, my power and heart rate data will tell me what I need to know even if mph does not.

Breakfast is...

1.33 cups of Kashi vanilla oatmeal
1 cup v8 fusion
flax seed oil

Total Calories: 435
Diet Quality Score: +8

See you after my ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment